Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Busy Background

It's a little busy and not quite what I want, but it will do until I can learn how to make my own background or find a free one that I like better. I don't have Photoshop so I can't make one in that. I'm hoping my very talented daughter (who I just bought the entire Adobe Suite for) will make me one. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.
I only have a few hours a day to work on school work. I work at a summer camp all day during the summer. So unlike most teachers, I am counting the days until school starts, because camp is not that much fun. Longer hours and less pay make Pam a cranky girl. I have a group of middle school age kids and I take them on a field trip in the van every day, every single day, rain or shine. Some days it's fun, others... not so much.
Do you work over the summer? Do you enjoy what you do? Are you counting the days until school starts with anxious anticipation? Tell me what you think? I would love to hear from someone.

Thanks,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment